The Dresser Returns Policy
We hope you love all your new purchases, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please return the item(s) in their original condition* for refund or exchange**.
Your refund will be processed via your original payment method
Please bring your item(s) back to us along along with your receipt within the returns policy period below.
- Full price item(s) can be returned or exchanged up to 14 days from purchase of the item(s).
- When items are on promotion (e.g. in store discounts; conjunction offers, discount given for any other reason etc.) the item(s) can be returned or exchanged up to 7 days from purchase of the item(s).
- Sale item(s) up to 50% off can be exchanged only for another item or a credit note up to 7 days from purchase of the item(s).
- Credit note is then valid for 3 months.
- Sales items with more than 50% cannot be exchanged or refunded. All sales items with more than 50% reductions are final
Online and Phone Orders
- Full price item(s) can be returned or exchanged up to 14 days from purchase of the item(s)
- Sale item(s) up to 50% off can be exchanged only for another item or a credit note up to 14 days from purchase of the item(s).
- Credit note is then valid for 3 months.
- Sales items with more than 50% cannot be exchanged or refunded. All sales items with more than 50% reductions are final.
To return items purchased online or over the phone, please complete the following steps:
- Please contact us before returning sale items
- Click here to Download our returns form
- Complete the returns form with your order number, description of the item(s), quantity, and the reason for your return.
- Pack the items in their original condition* along with the returns form
- Post the parcel via a recorded delivery service to the below address
The Dresser Boutique
25a Bridge Street
- Postage cost is customers own responsibility.
Please allow 10 days from when we receive your return for your refund to be processed. You will be notified by email when processed.
* Unworn, unwashed, with all labels attached and in an acceptable re-sellable condition
** Non-refundable items include Gift Cards and Jewellery
Our Delivery Costs
Online and Phone orders are processed 1 working day from order being placed. Our costs for delivery are as follows:
First Class Delivery
All Gift vouchers purchased in store or online are for in-store use only and are valid for 6 months from date of purchase. Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
Change will not be given. The balance may be applied to another Gift Voucher for future purchases.
We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.The minimum amount that can be purchased for a Gift Voucher is £10 .
Only 1 promotion can be used at any one time. Multiple promotions cannot be used on one purchase.
The Dresser reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook & Instagram, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: https://dresserboutique.com/pages/contact-us
- Phone: 02840662183